Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Came down with aspiration pneumonia in late February, 2010

In late February and early March of 2010, I was diagnosed by chest x-ray that I have aspiration pneumonia and was put on Cyprofloxin antibiotic for ten days and then was given two different antibiotics for another ten days, Mylan-Clarithromycin and Ratio-Axlavulanate. The latter two gave me diarreha and so I was tested for C-difficile. Will have another chest x-ray in six weeks.
CAUSE : I aspirated my saliva into my lungs as I have not eaten orally since Dec 2008.

2 comments:

Jack said...

The AlgaeCal Bone Health Program is a natural <a href="http://www.algaecal.com/osteoporosis-treatment.html>osteoporosis treatment</a> that combines all of the above advice.This natural osteoporosis treatment consists of AlgaeCal Plus, Strontium Boost and weight bearing exercise.

AlgaeCal Plus is the world's only plant source calcium and It also includes magnesium, trace minerals, vitamin D3 and vitamin k2. Strontium Boost is a supplement consisting of strontium citrate, learn more about strontium, a powerful bone building mineral.

Joseph Adil said...


I totally agree with Jake.
AgaeCal is a very good natural osteoporosis treatment.

I also suggest to check out the Save our bones program.